Superannuation for individuals and companies.
|Personal Financial Planning
- Optimal use of income products (annuities & allocated pensions)
- DSS/Centrelink qualification advice (eg. Age Pension)
- Short, medium and long-term growth strategies
- Risk reduction approaches
- Tax efficiency
- General gearing advice
- Choosing unit trusts and selected shares through the Australian Stock Exchange
- Analyse and calculate true insurance needs
- Optimal structuring of death and total & permanent disability lump sum benefits
- Appropriate protection of income
- Covering critical illness costs
- Efficient transfer of assets from one generation to another
- Incorporating tax efficiencies
The personnel of RPI Financial Services have a long history of experience in providing service to corporates for the provision of superannuation to their employees.
This service includes the provision of:
- Reviewing existing funds.
This would include determining whether the fund has an appropriate benefit design, the right superannuation provider and is invested according to the needs of the members.
- Providing services to the employer and the employees.
- Fund Reporting
- Policy Committee Reporting
Education program which includes:
- Know your superannuation fund
- Personal advice on investment selection, appropriate contributions, insurance
- Retirement planning
- New employee and exiting employee advice
- Insurance against the loss of a key employee
- Protection of the business should a business owner leave due to retirement/resignation, death or disablement (enabling a buy-out of the exiting owner)